I have been using Reach Broadband internet for over 5 years. In that 5 years, there have been hundreds of outages and I have been without internet a massive number of times. I have never once received any credit for the outages. I finally decided to start documenting the outages so everyone will know about Reach Broadband in Arp, Texas.
Saturday, February 16, 2013
TV cable out in De Leon for over 8 hours
Wednesday, Feb. 13th, De Leon's tv cable was out for over 8 hours. As in hundreds of times before, the Dish Network screen shows that indicates Reach Broadband didn't pay its bill. Calls to Reach once again resulted in rude customer service reps with bad attitudes. I wonder how they would feel if their tv and internet had went out hundreds of times in the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment