I have been using Reach Broadband internet for over 5 years. In that 5 years, there have been hundreds of outages and I have been without internet a massive number of times. I have never once received any credit for the outages. I finally decided to start documenting the outages so everyone will know about Reach Broadband in Arp, Texas.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Big internet outage for 40+ hours
Saturday night/Sunday morning Feb. 10th, we had a small thunderstorm that blew through quickly and the internet went out in De Leon, Comanche and Gorman. It was fixed until late Monday afternoon, resulting in all Reach Broadband customers having no internet for over 40 hours. Calls to them resulted in rude customer "no service" reps refusing to answer questions about the situation.The TV cable was not affected or it was fixed quickly because they get more complaints from angry seniors, who are the only ones left that use cable since most others switched to satellite long ago. I've now had Reach Broadband for over 5 years and I have experienced over 200 outages in that time. Their service is primitive at best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment