I have been using Reach Broadband internet for over 5 years. In that 5 years, there have been hundreds of outages and I have been without internet a massive number of times. I have never once received any credit for the outages. I finally decided to start documenting the outages so everyone will know about Reach Broadband in Arp, Texas.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Abilene TV stations dropped from Reach Cable
The citizens of De Leon have watched all the Abilene stations their entire lives, or ever since cable started. As of Monday Feb. 2, 2015, all the Abilene TV stations have been dropped from De Leon's cable lineup. Cable viewers will no longer be able to get any news or weather for our specific area and no local news. Gorman customers, which are only 10 miles from De Leon, will continue to have the Abilene channels but will lose the DFW channels. Even though Reach's cable rates continue to rise, the number of channels is lower. As of Wed. Feb, 4, Reach still hasn't gotten the new cable lineup straight even though they had time to prepare for it. Two of the Abilene channels were replaced with the all Spanish Univision and another with QVC. Reach Broadband continues to work very hard in getting customers to switch to satellite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment