Reach Broadband Sucks

I have been using Reach Broadband internet for over 5 years. In that 5 years, there have been hundreds of outages and I have been without internet a massive number of times. I have never once received any credit for the outages. I finally decided to start documenting the outages so everyone will know about Reach Broadband in Arp, Texas.

Friday, October 19, 2012


The guys at Reach Broadband working hard to serve their customers. NOT!
Posted by bigcountry at 9:57 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2012 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • The guys at Reach Broadband working hard to ser...
      • October 19, 2012 outage
      • No ZZ Top for us!
      • Reach Broadband's internet has been going off on a...
      • October 4, 2012 Outage
    • ►  September (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.